Employment scheme For Indian citizens-:
Guideline For The investors.
1) The company introduces any investors in its Board
of Directors through interview & the main criteria
for selection are their financial status & experience.
2) The investors have to deposit minimum of
RS. 2500000/- to 5000000/-
(Twenty five to fifty
Lacs) in the company. The company will
send the investors in the selected distinguish country
to perform the Business.
3) The company will bear all the Expenses such as traveling,
ticketing, & accommodations of investors in their
4) The company will issue share certificate to the investors
on their invested money.
They have to establish our companies Branch office,
required infrastructure, & godown within one month.
5) The company will send medicines worth upto
Rs 1,00,00,000 (one
crore) to the investors in their respective
countries on the Invested amount.
6) The applicants/ investors have to develop their own
marketing strategies to boost the business in their
respective countries. The company may provide consultancy
if they ask so for the development of marketing and
7) The responsibility of the company is to provide all
the details of the distinguish country to the applicants,
those were selected by the company.
8) The company will provide 50% from the net profit
of the business of that country to the applicants/ investors,
another 50% net profit will remain with the company.